230 Victor Road
Open 1-2.30 Sun 29th Unique!! Huge house & HUGE Shed & a Country Lifestyle Property with Bushland & City Views. From 2 million, open Sun 22nd 1-2pm
Treat yourself with this stunning property with features you can only hope to replicate.
A gently rising reticulated 3.5acres of cleared, pastured, usable land with stunning 5 bedroom plus study, 2 bathroom (3 WC) home. There is an elegant lounge and dining for those formal occasions and huge family and games room for play.
The massive chef’s kitchen with top appliances will excite any budding chef or help in preparation for your next dinner party.
Wide verandah’s compliment the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to ensure the house is kept cool. Surrounding the house are beautiful gardens, lawn areas, shady trees and a small orchard. If you like the bigger pets then there are horse yards, 2 stables and open space for grazing and with the bridle path and state forest only 300m away you will always have somewhere to ride.
The sealed bitumen driveway has double automatic gates and is lined all the way to the house with Jacaranda trees.
A gravel track extends up to the huge 60ft by 40 ft shed (concrete floor, mechanics pit & three phase power) and lay down area. Ideal for a tradesman, all his works and equipment.
Beyond the fruit trees is a magnificent stand of gums at the top of the block from which you can see the top of the city buildings and the hills spreading out to the coast. Call Glenda for an appointment and discover the many extra’s yourself, you won’t be disappointed.!!
* 5 bedrooms all with built in robes plus huge study.
* 2 bathrooms plus third toilet in laundry.
* Formal lounge/dining room has an open fire place.
* New chef's kitchen includes, 5 burner gas cook top, electric ovens, drawers galore and spacious walk in pantry.
* Meals and family room with slow combustion stove.
* Huge games room with views to garden area.
* Large outdoor entertaining area under main roof with fans.
* Below ground salt-water pool with sand filter.
* Double garage under main roof.
* 6.25kw solar system with Fronius Inverter.
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to all areas of the house
* 2 new instantaneous gas hot water systems.
* Reticulated lawns and gardens from tanks and bore.
* Fully ducted Valet vacuum system throughout.
* Magnificent polished solid 12mm Jarrah floorboards throughout the living areas.
* 1.45ha (3.5 acres) of cleared pasture and usable land.
* Fully fenced with automatic gates and bitumen driveway lined with Jacaranda trees on both sides.
* Established lawns and gardens, reticulated from 1 x 90000Lt and 1 x 200000 tanks supplemented by a bore (submersible pump). Also on scheme water.
* The huge 60 x 40 ft shed, is secure & lockable with concrete floor, mechanics pit, has 3 phase power & large work areas.
* Includes a small mixed orchard of mature lemon, orange, mandarin and pomegranate trees.
* Chicken coop.
Shire Rates: 2954pa
Water:Rates $300 approx pa (plus water useage)
This unique property is close to Midland and 30 minutes to South Perth and would be suitable for a range of interests or a home business, it has the biggest shed to suit even the busiest guy and to keep them amused for hours.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity to have your own country estate 30-40 minutes from the city centre.
Please call Glenda Cooper on 0418 944 051 for appointment to view this terrific property. Open this Sunday 29th October from 1pm to 2.30pm.
Bathrooms : 2
Bedrooms : 6
Below Ground Pool
Built in Wardrobes
Garage : 2
Storeys : 1
Water Closets : 3
Property Type: House
Land Size : 14500 sqm
Walls : Brick
Roof : Clay Tiles
Council Rates : $2954Per Year
78 Mill Point Road
South Perth WA 6151
Phone: 08 9367 9966
Fax: 08 9367 9866